News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 03:38:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trainer  (Read 9618 times)
wkw427
Ownage Member

« on: June 13, 2009, 11:06:20 am »

Does anyone have the trainer for this game? I remember it had like three options
One that froze the time clock
One that let you max out your character, start the game with +3 everything
And one that added like 1 million to your cash.. I can't seem to find it, does anyone have it?
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 09:11:28 pm »

As far as I'm concerned, there is no trainer that is still online or available.  Perhaps I could write one.  If I have extra time, I will make one.  I'm a master at this game.   Smiley

wkw427
Ownage Member

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 01:31:40 pm »

Epic cool! I'll be waiting Cheesy
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 11:31:18 pm »

Yeah, I think I'll make a video tutorial. 

Hey, thanks for reporting that guy's post as spam.  I deleted his account and removed the message.  I'm currently on vacation, so it's hard for me to moderate the forums currently.   Grin

I'll probably have to do one now since you are so kind.  Just don't know when it will be up....  it's coming!

wkw427
Ownage Member

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 01:33:51 pm »

Cool. But I don't think it would of been important, there aren't allot of people on here.
Although I hope it would grow, it is a shame that the game practically doesn't exist online :\
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 05:22:22 am »

True, but a guide would help all of the remaining players and people who are interested in the game.  I'm going to make one.  I don't create these sites for popularity anyway.  If it helps out even one person, than I'm satisfied.

wkw427
Ownage Member

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 08:28:06 pm »

I FOUND IT!!!! I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND IT Cheesy !!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I4T0G1KR

Put it on the site! Cheesy

Actually, the only needed thing is the exe but meh
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 07:10:36 pm »

Great find!  I will place it on the website soon.  For now, you can all download the same trainer attached in this post:

It won't be deleted!!!! 

* eympiztr-trainer.rar (95.84 KB - downloaded 610 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: