News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 02:03:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get a first class restarunt ?  (Read 15600 times)
pagosapunk

« on: April 24, 2009, 05:24:39 pm »

Does anyone have any good hints or ideas ?

I've been stuck on like the 3rd campain for a while now cuz I can't figure it out

=/

when I play it on free mode in New York with $9 mil I get frist clarse all the time

lol

=]
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 05:32:53 pm by pagosapunk » Logged

Currently Playing:Fast Food Tycoon 2,Star Wars Battlefront 2,Pokemon Gold

Music:Guitar,Piano,synths,bass,mixing,mastering,DJ,production

Programming:Html,CSS,VB,simple flash and java
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 11:24:31 am »

Superior Furniture
Large Restaurant
Good Employees
Good Ingredients from a Warehouse.

I think that's all you need.

pagosapunk

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 06:36:50 pm »

whats your reasoning for superior furniture ?

I heard you had to bribe the mayor alot

and have 70% everything for big shots in one restaurant

but I haven't tested it...

earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 03:41:24 pm »

Oh yes.  You must bribe the mayor.   Roll Eyes 

Start early, and no one will out bribe you if you pay $5000 per quarter.  I'm not sure on the exact money figures, but bribing him the least amount possible always makes him more lenient and satisfied with your restaurant. 

It's actually been a while since I've played this game, but I really did master it.  It's amazing because so many people said it was so hard.  I beat it quickly, and I smash the competition. 

Grin

pagosapunk

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 05:43:40 pm »

I notice I bribed him the first quarter and then next quarter his happiness thingy goes down to nothing...

its just stupid level 3

I can do any city on Godfather

and get gourmet stars for all my restaurants

and bring in like $4 mil

without bribing the mayor

it kinda ticks me of software 2000 went bankrupt

FFT4 would have been crazy

=]

tonythecomic

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 01:43:45 pm »

I just got finished Rome. So I learned how to do get a five star restaurant. Just two weeks ago. Here's the info. For a Star cater to big shots....you need  Best of staff , best quality food distributor, Bribing the mayor to the max, and well arranged Superior furniture. Plus when you enter and  win a pizza contest your chances of getting more customer visits from big shots increases and the more happy big shot go to you place the more chances you will get a star.

The tricky part is getting the best staff and the arranged furniture once I got that part I won a star.
Here what I did to get those two areas in shape.

Best Staff

You need to get your personnel in top shape. Upgrade health and other stats to 100 percent and the big shots will love who ever you hired. You can upgrade health and another stat at the same time if you click health first, they then allow you to upgrade other stats like speed, cooking, and ect. Make sure that motivation is at the high once you have all the other stats at max. This usually puts the rating of the worker over 100 efficient.
Get a manager with a level 3 HQ with that you can use the computer to adjust speed, furniture repair, pizza quality etc.  In Manger Put furniture repair on high, pizza item quality high, ready to please high, ingredients high. Leave alone speed because making your staff faster normally makes them lose heath. This will make every one including big shots happy with your staff. You can see what effect each selection does by watching the happiness pie chart when you slide the respective manger stats.

Furniture       

Make sure manger has furniture state at max. You will see no improvement in the customer’s happiness pies chart for state of furniture when at max but max is needed because top shaped furniture is a must to keep you big shots happy for the star award. You can have the computer put down furniture for you but the highest rating you'll get by keeping on hiring an interior decorate in the game is a 60 percent approval rating by big shots.  By reclicking interior decorator it is costly furniture is expensive but it will show you basic layout the computer uses and you can mimic this in your own design later.  On my own  after learning what the computer  does The highest I can get the big shots to like the furniture is around 72 percent. This is how I do it I uses the best Superior ovens  4  Superior flooring , Superior wall.   Best Superior tables, and best Superior chairs placed one table with only 2 chairs. Place each table one table apart from each other . I start off with a row of tables near the kitchen. I then put a piano down from the row of tables. I put another row of tables and chairs(one table 2 chairs)  below the piano with the piano being in the middle.  And then I place 2 statues against the wall at opposite ends  in the restaurant  and 3 blue simple flowers around  the statue.  Then I might try superior dividers to increase  the approval level.  Every piece of future to see if it a good or bad improvement to your restaurant you need to click status then future to have the computer update the rating of what you added. You need to keep refresh the future rating when you by an item to see if the customers like what and where you placed it. Remember classical music is what makes big shots like your furniture more.  Keep restaurant clean by taking time off or you will never get a star.

You can get a star in Paris with at least rating in personnel of 90, furniture 55, and good menus for Big shots
There you go. Try it
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 06:14:17 pm »

Thanks a lot for your contribution, tonythecomic.   Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: