News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 04:51:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with saving game  (Read 5339 times)
cygi

« on: February 21, 2009, 04:04:35 pm »

Huh

Hello there !
I've a problem with saving the game. Where I can save the game ? As far as I remember it was in main menu... but I downloaded LBA1, i'm running on XP and when I'm playn' i can't save the game. WHY ?

Please, help me. I don't want to start every time from prison Tongue

regards, peter.
cygi

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 06:22:09 pm »

I found something...

'The other peculiarity of this game is that there is no save game option. Instead the game is automatically saved at what the manual refers to as “INVISIBLE MILESTONES”. This works fine except that you only have one saved game unless you start again from scratch and use a different name'

now I know everything Smiley    Sad
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 07:36:00 pm »

Yes, LBA 1 automatically saves.   Grin

Skirmant
Ownage Member

Ignorance is bliss.

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 07:51:32 am »

Heh... Although the LBA 1 save system is bugged  Tongue If i go through to a new area it automatically saves... BUT! If i lose some hp or items, in the new area it will also be gone in the saved part  Undecided
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 12:25:59 am »

When would that happen though?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: