News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 04:19:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gameplay bug  (Read 4851 times)
solothurn

« on: February 19, 2009, 06:42:19 pm »

Hi guys! I've got little problem with my LBA. When I go to Funfrock HQ after founding out about the plans the door doesn't want to open. I kill that clone which drops the key, I pick it up and use it on the door. There is sound of opening door but they keep being shut. Any idea what to do? Is it corrupt gamefile or wha? I'm not really onto playing all the way back from the begining...
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 06:52:35 pm »

This is a bug found in the game.   Angry

Grin Solution: Grin

Get away from the door, go right, and kill the clone.  Kill the guard mounted on a machine gun on top of a prison window.  Go back, and it should be open.  If this doesn't work, go to another section of the level, such as the library, and then go back to the Funfrock HQ section.  The door should be open.   

I did encounter this bug myself, and using the above method always worked for me.

Thanks for pointing this out!  If this doesn't work, please let me know.

solothurn

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 08:03:23 am »

great! somehow it worked, even though it took some time for the door to open. now i can continue on my quest, cheers Wink
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 04:57:39 pm »

Glad you got it to work.  This bug shows up randomly.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: