News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 09:32:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About different languages  (Read 4493 times)
lemainatte

« on: November 11, 2008, 11:33:36 pm »

Hi,
what a pleasure for me to discover LBAhq ! I was keen of that game almost 14 years ago !
Then I installed LBA 1, and it works very well.

But I tried to change languages : the game is in English on default status, and I would like to change it in french (I remember so well Twinsen french voice !)
So, I started the setup.exe and put language in french. It didn't work (don't worry, I save the config)...
So I rename English vox in french vox and it worked. But text on screen remained in English. It's not a problem for me but is there something to do to change it in french? is that possible ?
Thanks for your help !
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 08:50:31 am »

Welcome to the forums lemainatte.  It is possible to change the language to French.  However, how are you playing Little Big Adventure 1?  Are you playing the LbaWin XP Port, by double clicking on the desktop shortcut after the installation, or are you running LBA by using DosBox?  Let me know, and I will help you change the language using either.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 06:28:10 pm by earnolmartin » Logged

Skirmant
Ownage Member

Ignorance is bliss.

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 11:25:19 am »

I suggest using LBAWin because its much easier than DosBox, but i guess that i just said is a little OFF TOPIC....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: