News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 06:27:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe download?  (Read 3149 times)
Cbullet

« on: January 15, 2017, 02:22:26 pm »

hello, I am new to this community.
I have a non-cd crack of the game and I followed the site's steps on how to upgrade to the patch, but there's the problem of (old file not found) that closes the patch from working. so if my files are not all there or there is some error, I'd like to know what websites I can download the game from safely without getting virus or other malware on my pc.
thanks in advance
PalMz17
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 07:23:51 pm »

Nice to see you! Smiley

You have to keep the original execute inside the game folder before you run the patch. When it's done, you replace it with the Widescreen hack crack. The no-cd crack you mentioned doesn't work with the patch.
However... if there is another problem with the patcher, you might have to re-arrange your game folder so its path follows the standard setting for the installer.

Here you have the topic with the original execute attached:
http://forums.videogames101.net/index.php?topic=448.0
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 09:06:06 pm by PalMz17 » Logged
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 01:16:46 am »

And if that doesn't work, PM me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: