News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 05:25:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey I was wanting to start a mod, What would be the tools I need?  (Read 4644 times)
Lastonestanding

« on: October 04, 2013, 11:41:45 am »

Hey I was wanting to start a mod, I was think a Mini factions mod for the Good and Evil factions, like if you wanted to play the Dwarves, Just chose a Dwarf builder from the Stronghold and You can build and get units and building only focused on the Dwarves. But I see there are some tools, needed, I got the tools offered by Yaroslav. But I was wondering if there was more, if there are please let me know. Have a great day, God Bless.
Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 06:36:19 pm »

Hey I was wanting to start a mod, I was think a Mini factions mod for the Good and Evil factions, like if you wanted to play the Dwarves, Just chose a Dwarf builder from the Stronghold and You can build and get units and building only focused on the Dwarves. But I see there are some tools, needed, I got the tools offered by Yaroslav. But I was wondering if there was more, if there are please let me know. Have a great day, God Bless.
Hi) exists tools for .h2o, .lqr, .ltx its not enough?
Lastonestanding

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 12:45:37 am »

Where are these tools located? (Sorry for late reply.)
Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 11:07:20 am »

Where are these tools located? (Sorry for late reply.)

http://forums.videogames101.net/index.php?topic=456.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: