News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 03:33:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Big Adventure 1 & Little Big Adventure 2 Custom Version Download Links  (Read 9910 times)
offtowork

« on: March 22, 2013, 12:42:46 am »

I know these have disappeared from the net except the torrent, but I figured I would share active links for anyone looking for the last versions of the custom versions released by LBAHQ over the years.

Original Torrent (2011):

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6374310/Little_Big_Adventure_1_and_2_%28LBAHQ_ed.%29_%28Aka._Relentless_and_Tw

SEE UPDATED IN POST BELOW
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 01:36:32 pm by offtowork » Logged
offtowork

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 01:18:42 pm »

Hi All,

I'm back.   Grin

I know that you can purchase LBA on GOG (which supports the original developers), but if you already own that version of the game or the originally released version (and can't figure out how to get these games to work on your modern operation systems), I figured out how the old LBAHQ releases worked, fixed some problems I found in them, and re-released them.

They are true to the original game.  No modifications have been made.  Replay it as it was originally released on Windows XP through Windows 10 via DosBox easy integration.  Just double click on the shortcuts to play.  I also included the language changer tool in this version, and it's super easy to play the game in its original glory.  

Torrent Magnet Links (install Deluge first before downloading):

Little Big Adventure 1 - The Original - Updated 2018

Little Big Adventure 2 - The Original - Updated 2018
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 01:32:45 pm by offtowork » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: