News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 24, 2024, 05:59:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: EvilMod 2013 finale version  (Read 11834 times)
Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« on: November 27, 2012, 05:16:04 pm »

I apologize for my delay. @EvilMod@ meet 2013 year... I uploaded directly into the final version exactly on the night of the New Year.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:21:28 pm by Yaroslav » Logged
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 01:43:51 am »

I apologize for my delay. @EvilMod@ meet 2013 year... I uploaded directly into the final version exactly on the night of the New Year.

Sounds awesome.  Thanks for your hard work.  I just started playing this game again recently, so I can't wait to try it.  Could you please make sure your mod works 100% with the English USA version.  If you need a copy of this version with a valid key, let me know.

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 06:19:27 am »

I need the files from folder "Database" and "Archive". I do not need the key, I have no-cd Wink //truth lies i have somewhere in the disc of license...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:21:29 am by Yaroslav » Logged
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 01:18:18 pm »

I'll send those files to you once I get a chance.  I am out of town for another week, but am still able to post here.  I just don't have any of my files... Sad

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 04:37:41 pm »

Emergence of new ideas and opportunities(but not too big) and also loss of time, all of which can reduce the chance of the final in the new year celebration.
I want to squeeze every possible modification of game. And so, I present to you (users) a chance to gather my mod in parts:you can select a file with
different modifications to play as you like and interesting, such as(example) I did with the level of complexity in the company.

... But I'll try to have time for this New Year.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:14:48 am by Yaroslav » Logged
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 10:38:02 pm »

Sounds good.  I still need to send you the US files.  I can maybe get them to you by this weekend.

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 09:58:12 am »

In folder of my mod, apart "database_1.6" and "AIPlayers", You can find two more useful folders, one of them name "manuals".
I will not hide anything and I will give you the opportunity to change all of that changed I.
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 11:58:36 pm »

I sent you a private message with the link to the USA version of War of the Ring.  Hope that helps!  Keep up the great work!

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 12:37:57 pm »

I sent you a private message with the link to the USA version of War of the Ring.  Hope that helps!  Keep up the great work!
We need conect, you really dont have skype?
By the way, i create Auto-Installer for mod=)
Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2012, 05:19:39 am »

I tested the English version with 1.53.8 version of EvilMod, thank you for this opportunity, and I have not detected any errors and departures.
Improved Map for testing.
p.s. map can long loaded.
Wherefore was change rule for downloading files?  Angry Angry Undecided
http://www.multiupload.nl/5VJY8FUL35
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 05:21:52 am by Yaroslav » Logged
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 01:03:31 am »

You should be able to attach wor files to the forum now.  I've attached it to this post.  Thanks!

* EvilMod_testing.wor (1194.14 KB - downloaded 434 times.)

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 06:40:21 am »

Unfortunately I did not manage to do what I wanted, for free time. Now release will be later, maybe a month. But i have a good news - there is a chance that will make packer of .h2o and very little hope unpacker+packer of .lqr

* avat_main2.jpg (1184.14 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 898 times.)

* avat_main2_1200.jpg (695.36 KB, 1200x675 - viewed 1391 times.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:51:00 am by Yaroslav » Logged
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2013, 12:52:04 am »

Nice graphics man!

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 03:27:14 pm »

I decided to split the final release of several parts, soon, one of these days will be posted part I.
This is due to many reasons such as: the lack of the required time, seek new opportunities, change the game's graphics, change itself files .lqr...
all of this the individual branches, that require a lot of time and energy.
But the result will not have to wait long, I dug up the max population, the initial resources, interаface of game (graphics)
dug up to the place of power... all leads to the fact that the key files .lqr will be spread on the shelves.
I'm not randomly chose the name 1.6 instead 1.54. this is due to that the mod goes to new level.
Resurrected from the dead limited cells.
About .h2o, may be my friend help me with pack this archive. Аnd I will build (try) Viewer of lqr
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 12:38:50 am »

I decided to split the final release of several parts, soon, one of these days will be posted part I.
This is due to many reasons such as: the lack of the required time, seek new opportunities, change the game's graphics, change itself files .lqr...
all of this the individual branches, that require a lot of time and energy.
But the result will not have to wait long, I dug up the max population, the initial resources, interаface of game (graphics)
dug up to the place of power... all leads to the fact that the key files .lqr will be spread on the shelves.
I'm not randomly chose the name 1.6 instead 1.54. this is due to that the mod goes to new level.
Resurrected from the dead limited cells.
About .h2o, may be my friend help me with pack this archive. Аnd I will build (try) Viewer of lqr

I can't wait to try and test this out.  Hopefully, the USA version has helped you with making sure everything should work for the various versions out there.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: