News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 05:39:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AUDIO PORTUGUESE  (Read 5674 times)
Guilherme

« on: November 20, 2012, 12:26:39 pm »

Please, where I could get the file .VOX in Portuguese?, the game comes with audio German, English and French.
Help me!!!

earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 10:32:36 pm »

I'll take a look if I can find some time.  Maybe Skirmant knows?

Guilherme

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 10:59:17 pm »

I played the first Twinsen with audio in Portuguese, the CD was a friend of my brother to many years ago, at the time that the animations of Twinsen was revolutionary.
When looking only against subtitle translation but not the audio, hope you can find it, I know it is almost impossible because it is not a translation that comes in the original game, such as English, French and German. The audio in Portuguese probably only been present in games released here in Brazil, as with audios in Spanish and Italian .... craving a good search ....
Guy, did not understand ''Skirmant'' ....

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: