News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 06:47:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trainer Help  (Read 12236 times)
Cybermancer

« on: August 14, 2013, 03:54:53 pm »

Hello everyone, interesting to see a forum about one of my favorite games.  Anyway, I downloaded the trainer for the game and I cant seem to get it to work at all.  I have tried running it on admin and messed around with compatibility settings to no avail.  Also tried a couple of hex editor programs as well (CheatOMatic and Cheat Engine) to find the number value for cash.  Also with no luck.  Any recommendations would be awesome.  Thank you!
wkw427
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 10:27:43 am »

Try using this. This is the only trainer I've ever used
http://www.gamefront.com/files/23621326/eympiztr-trainer.rar
Cybermancer

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 10:11:33 pm »

That is the one I tried using but can't get it to work.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 02:17:52 am »

Do you get an error message with any output or does nothing happen?

Cybermancer

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 04:24:45 pm »

No error message, just when I push the function keys nothing happens. Just remembered that some trainers need to be made for specific versions of the game. My game version is 1.006. Not sure what version the trainer can manipulate. Also was wondering if the region has something to do with it as well.  Almost every site that has that trainer is in German.  Just a thought.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 10:34:11 pm by Cybermancer » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: