News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 05:54:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LBA Play in Full Screen  (Read 9274 times)
Fred

« on: September 23, 2011, 02:06:45 pm »

Hi everybody this is my first post, just have this question:

I've seen in other sites that it is possible to play lba in windows 7 in full screen, but i just can't seem to do it.
I've installed the game with no problems, but whenever I want to play in full screnn, the screen frozes and that's it.

Is there any method to play lba in full screen in win7 64bits.?¡

Please help me, I just want to play so badly but without full screen isn't the same...
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 02:23:22 am »

Are you running the custom version from LBAHQ?

It should ask whether or not you want to play it in full screen or windowed mode... the dos box version that.

The LBAWin version can run in full screen, but there are weird color distortions. 

Fred

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 10:03:00 am »

Yes is the custom version from LBAHQ.
And yes it asks whether to play in fullscreen or not, and I select yes.
But then the screen just frozes, I can hear the sound from the game running, but the image just doesn't show!!!

Please help me, I really want to play in full screen,

By the way thank you very much for your answer ! Smiley
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 12:13:01 pm »

Does it work in windowed mode?  Are you using the No CD Crack by chance??  What operating system do you have?  Have you installed the latest drivers for your video card?  Odd, I've never run into this problem.

Fred

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 11:08:06 am »

Yes it works in windowed mode, and no I'am not using the No CD Crack, i have windows 7 64 bits and yes i have the latest drivers.............please help me .

By the way thank you so much for all your answers, hope i can solve this problem Smiley
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 11:53:54 pm »

I'm not sure.  I would play it in windowed mode.  I don't have this problem on any of my computers.  You could always try editing the DosBox config files.  I'll get back to you as to which files you need to change when I get the time to take a look. 

Fred

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 06:19:02 pm »

thank you very much for your support !!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: