News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 18, 2024, 10:10:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck in the near-end due to bug..  (Read 4512 times)
davey91

« on: November 08, 2011, 12:16:25 pm »

Hi people,

I nearly finished LBA2 now and experienced a couple of bugs, but so far managed to work my way around them.. This time I cant Sad
Ok, the situation is this: I am nearly at the end where you go into Dark Monk's temple and have to release the wizards.. I figured out how to release them and then you get a scene where the wizards walk out of the.. cages (dont know any better word) and the female wizard wants to walk towards me. At this point she gets stuck walking into another wizards arm so the scene never ends! Now I'm never able to finish it D:
Is this a known problem and is there a way I can fix it? Or is there anything I can do to work my way around it? I don't mind using cheats this time..

Thanks a lot in advance, also I included a picture to make it more clear..
  Uploaded with ImageShack.us
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 01:31:45 am »

I assume you can't press escape and get out of the sequence?

Are you playing this through DosBox or Windows?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: