News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 10:43:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No voice in german intro  (Read 5557 times)
Maniaxx

« on: September 18, 2011, 09:57:47 pm »

Hi,
everything seems to work properly so far (wav, cdda, gfx, input,..) but no voice in german (deutsch) intro. English intro does work though. Doesn't matter if it runs on win7 directly or dosbox. I think you can replicate the problem easily.

Can you confirm that or is it just me? Smiley
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:04:10 am »

Try downloading the Language Tool from www.lbahq.com/download.php  (You'll need at least .net 2.0 framework or preferably the .net 4.0 framework for the language changer to work)

Did you manually set the language settings in the .cfg file? 

I'll try to reproduce this later. 

Maniaxx

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 11:41:03 am »

Yep, i set it manually. Language tool doesn't work either.
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 01:33:56 pm »

I don't know.  I'll try to take a look this weekend.  When I wrote the language utility, I had it test all languages, and they all worked for me.

Maniaxx

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 09:05:52 pm »

The language switch itself does work indeed in-game. Its just the intro missing the speech (music plays properly) as if there's a file missing or not found.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: