News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 06:08:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble installing LBA2  (Read 5159 times)
Naiprocz

« on: June 07, 2011, 10:30:05 am »

Hi, I was searching for a version of LBA2 to play because my old cd doesn't run on my Windows 7 OS and found this nice forum with the versions. I downloaded LBA2 and used Daemon Tools to play, when I was in the middle of the process installing your version of LBA2 I cancelled it, and now when I try to finally install it a DOS box appears and tells me that the LBA2 version is already installed that I need to search for the icons on the desk. I have searched all my computer for the files, to see if it really installed and its not, nor the desktop icon and the message that is already installed continues to appear. If you can help me with this please...
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 04:48:36 pm »

If the installation is not completed the first time, ignore the prompt stating that LBA / LBA2 is already installed.

Run the setup.exe which is in the W95 folder on the CD for LBA2 or in the LBA folder on the CD for LBA.  It only checks for the presence of the LBA2 / LBA directory.  It doesn't check to see if all the files are there.  It was assumed that people wouldn't abort the installation.   Shocked 

Naiprocz

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 08:24:33 pm »

Well man, it worked perfectly! Now I can play Twinsen's again! Thanks, and very nice forum and nice job with the versions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: