News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 04:31:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod and "Modding"  (Read 47280 times)
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 03:20:21 pm »

I am interested in all of your work.  What I'd really like to see in this game though is a way to use widescreen resolutions.

earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 03:21:58 pm »

Could you please re-upload your mod somewhere?  Rapidshare again, and the link?

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 12:39:08 pm »

Could you please re-upload your mod somewhere?  Rapidshare again, and the link?

At the expense of wide screen: now (at this point), the game is not installed for me, but if I remember correctly in the game folder is a file "Options" or something like that, it is possible to change the screen resolution, so I did. But you can not put higher resolution of your screen.
in the file "wotr (en)" you can find methods to describe various types of editing, such as "weapons" or "building", etc.
but in English I did not translate all that I wanted, I'll do it later and everyone will be able to edit that I edited.
I also do photo for more accessible (easy) explanation

link to the mod http://www.megaupload.com/?d=327L316V

offtop:
well I'm doing a mod for the game "Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth, risse of the Witch King" (bfme 2: rotwk), I'll post if interesting fashion.
Returning to lotr: wotr:: I was planning to make a version 1.50, which would be even better and balanced strorony light and dark, but there is no particular ideas of those who have?
By the way, I made the map "madness", a cheerful card, though not finalized, interested?

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2011, 12:54:05 pm »

someone tried to write a "liquid entertainment"? to ask to lay out a program to work with these files:. lqr and. H2O and. ltx
if I have at least a program for unpacking and packing (compilation / decompilation)
lqr files in the game will be a big change ...
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2011, 02:11:46 am »

I added your mod to our download page:

http://war.videogames101.net/download.php

Also, Liquid Entertainment will most likely not respond, as they didn't ever answer my question about wide screen resolutions about 3 years ago before the Sierra forums were shut down.

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2011, 05:33:43 am »

I added your mod to our download page:

http://war.videogames101.net/download.php

well that you have placed is excellent! Smiley Smiley
sad that they are ignoring us.
you've fixed the bug with a resolution screens?
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2011, 09:58:57 am »

No, I haven't been able to get it to support widescreen resolutions.  Sadly, it seems there is not much interest left in this game. 

http://widescreengamingforum.com/node/14626

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2011, 10:40:59 am »

No, I haven't been able to get it to support widescreen resolutions.  Sadly, it seems there is not much interest left in this game. 

http://widescreengamingforum.com/node/14626

To be honest the whole thing, not only in the game:
video card drivers do not fully support this game on old computer I can put a resolution of 1600x1200, but 1152x864 on my notebook.
what is your video card and OC?
By the way, did you play in my mod?
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2011, 11:06:05 am »

I have a computer with an Nvidia GTX 465 video card, and I also have a computer with an ATI 4890 HD video card.  Both systems do not allow me to pick widescreen resolutions through War of the Ring.

I have not tried your mod yet, as I've hardly been able to play any games lately.  I look forward to trying it though.  Work keeps me busy.

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2011, 03:18:37 pm »

yes, these cards do not play above 1152x864
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2011, 01:35:03 pm »

That's weird.  Maybe it's a driver thing?  I wonder if I could force it to use the resolution I want with a profile.

Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2011, 01:53:37 pm »

That's weird.  Maybe it's a driver thing?  I wonder if I could force it to use the resolution I want with a profile.
business drivers that set up the video card, but also in the monitor, video card new generations of poorly compatible with old games, if you connect otdelny monitor then most likely you can achieve the desired result.
Monitor notebook video card and it is closely dependent in the graphics settings.
That is the whole reason the notebook monitor.
Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2011, 03:36:02 pm »

I have good news:
I can add team building to hire men who are only in the company, such as Shelob. Shelob now you can hire a castle on the fifth level.
Adding capacity can partially.
Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2011, 06:33:13 am »

* 01_low_q.jpg (798.37 KB, 1152x864 - viewed 996 times.)
Yaroslav
Ownage Member

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2011, 06:34:04 am »

* 02_low_q.jpg (759.11 KB, 1152x864 - viewed 984 times.)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: