News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 07:39:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: canīt download lba1  (Read 6652 times)
lilboy

« on: December 12, 2010, 12:18:14 pm »

hi, i got a little problem with the download link ! iīve tried to download the game lba1 (Little Big Adventure 1 LBAHQ Custom Version 2 N..rar)
 from megaupload and zShare since last friday , but the download didnīt start. Cry i tried both links; mirror 1 from megaupload and mirror 2 from zShare.. none of these links work...
i tried it severely times from mirror 1 but never donwload started or a little window appeared... nothing! i waited about half an hour or more... after a few clicks on the "standard-download" buttom, i could read a small text " donwload limit exceeded"
i really donīt know where the problem is..i deleted my cookies..tried to download it with firefox but nothing helped!!! Huh
hopefully someone here can help me !!!
greets
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 01:05:04 am »

Interesting. 

Do you have any addons running in Internet Explorer or Firefox?

I am able to download the files without issues.

lilboy

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 01:01:13 pm »

hi,
for a few minutes i deactivated all addons and plugins in firefox (norton and so on) and i wanted to download the file again. i clicked once on the standard download buttom and a pop up window with party poker appeared, but the download window was still missing  Sad now i īm waiting.... because when i click on the standard download buttom again, there might stand the text "download limit exceeded"!
i have to say the site is loading... on the bottom of the window is standing  (waiting on www1101.megaupload.com...) but the rest is ready...
i donīt know how long i have to wait... ( now about 20 minutes)
in explorer i have shockwave, adobe, xml dom document, win media player, in win live writer, java , norton toolbar, symantec running.

lilboy

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 03:40:57 pm »

nothing started....today i tried again... still nothing !
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 02:59:01 am »

Not sure what to tell you.  It works fine.  Try the second mirror from zShare...

Click on the #2 icon for mirror 2 downloads...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: