News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 07:18:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LBA3 Zoe's Poser (cript]}  (Read 24242 times)
silver0163

« on: November 30, 2010, 04:42:31 pm »

(It stands for (large~bag~amigone))  It's pretty basic.

The opening scene has the lighthouse keeper looking out over the ocean.  It's maybe raining a little.  Two white pretty goopy looking birds are flying in.  So you get to play.  Twinsen runs around or whatever.  Goes to the lighthouse.  The Architect's father is sitting on the ground out there!
Twinsen: Good day, neighbor.
Neighbor: Oh, my bac..
Twinsen: What's happened?
Neighbor: I want to see the mechanism that connects the gearbox to the {middle} in this lighthouse.
Twinsen: Did you fall?
Neighbor: {Ooh}, I fell off my ladder when I tried to peek up above the {deck}.  Perhaps I should have stayed home.  However I am very interested in the {natural timing} of this beacon.
Twinsen: Where is our {Mr.} Lighthouse Keeper?
Neighbor: Ohh, he has left on some errand to visit his daughter on {((sea))}.
Twinsen goes home or whatever.  Runs around.  He goes home and Zoe is coming out the front door.  She has a reddish robe!
Twinsen: Good {day}, Zoe.
Zoe: Oh. Twinsen.  How are you?
Twinsen: {Why}, I'm fine.  Zoe where is your medallion{.}
Zoe: {My}!  I, {Twinsen}, seem to have lost it.
Twinsen: Zoe where did you leave it?
Zoe: Oh! Over the hills and far away.  [she &*big waves*}
That's the beginning.  Grim Baldino is around town (perhaps drunk?).  I can't make the game alone.  Where I have {} means I don't care what I want there.  I hope you like my idea!  Check out $Bringtone Unicorporated$ on fbook! or angelfire if you want.
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 10:19:36 pm »

Hmmm it's a start...

Keep adding to it?   Wink

silver0163

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 06:45:27 pm »

I can't keep thinking about this idea I am so swamped w/ work?  I want to bring back the rain like in LBA2 though.  Maybe in 3 Twinsen could get like a bike?  Dunno.  Anyone have any storyline ideas?  I really wish they would just release to engine to developers but I am saving up for Starcraft Heroe$ too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: