News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 06:05:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Baggage claim  (Read 7423 times)
silver0163

« on: July 17, 2010, 07:28:30 pm »

Is this part of the game even possible?  I ended up paying the guy but it seems like there must be a way to get the box through all those rooms..
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 02:05:39 am »

Is this part of the game even possible?  I ended up paying the guy but it seems like there must be a way to get the box through all those rooms..

There is a way to do that.  I'm not sure if this will help, as it's been a while since I played, but check this out:

http://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=14694&highlight=lbahq

* baggageclaim_secretroom.png (173.57 KB, 481x401 - viewed 1020 times.)

silver0163

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 12:07:33 pm »

I went back and did it.  The key was there!  And you had to do that one thing to get it!  I saw a glitch on youtube where you can get the hoverpack before it stops raining, doing a weird double jump thing.
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 01:49:35 am »

I went back and did it.  The key was there!  And you had to do that one thing to get it!  I saw a glitch on youtube where you can get the hoverpack before it stops raining, doing a weird double jump thing.

OOO, please post the link here Smiley

Skirmant
Ownage Member

Ignorance is bliss.

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 12:57:39 pm »

You know. The thing that you can go to the second island when it's raining really confuses me. The guy says that I have to wait for the rain to stop so I could go to another island, but if I use my ticket in front of the boat I get transported to the Desert Island and it's raining there. I never understood was it a bug. But if it was, why was it raining there? And why couldn't I fly Dino fly after I healed him when it was still raining? Were they too lazy to prevent the bug so they only prevented the farther abuse of it?

Anyways I think it has to do with something about getting the pearl. When I was a kid I used all kinds of methods to attempt to get it even tho' I didn't know that only after a while I can get it. After a 100 attempts I got it. And repeated it another time when I understood what is it useful for, so I putted it in the wizards pot and some buggy text came and I had the red ball and it was still raining. There's another bug i saw on youtube where you can pass trough the alien airport at the first visit. 
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 01:13:34 am »

You know. The thing that you can go to the second island when it's raining really confuses me. The guy says that I have to wait for the rain to stop so I could go to another island, but if I use my ticket in front of the boat I get transported to the Desert Island and it's raining there. I never understood was it a bug. But if it was, why was it raining there? And why couldn't I fly Dino fly after I healed him when it was still raining? Were they too lazy to prevent the bug so they only prevented the farther abuse of it?

Anyways I think it has to do with something about getting the pearl. When I was a kid I used all kinds of methods to attempt to get it even tho' I didn't know that only after a while I can get it. After a 100 attempts I got it. And repeated it another time when I understood what is it useful for, so I putted it in the wizards pot and some buggy text came and I had the red ball and it was still raining. There's another bug i saw on youtube where you can pass trough the alien airport at the first visit. 

Haha, I use that bug all the time.

It doesn't work in DosBox.

Only affects Windows version of the game.   Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: