News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 18, 2024, 11:04:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved - Comodo Firewall Issue] Can't move?  (Read 7842 times)
drachknor

« on: June 11, 2010, 04:55:02 am »

Greetings, after downloading several versions without results, I downloaded yours which worked perfectly except for a strange and particular problem...
Twinsen doesn't move... I can move around all the menus and options (except for one*) but no key works when I actually play the game
*the "controls options" is the problem, I can move around until I try to change a key setting. When I do that it's like the same as when I play the game, no button works, so I can't change a key setting nor I can exit because the keyboard won't work =|
Any help is appreciated, thanks =)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 10:39:24 pm by earnolmartin » Logged
drachknor

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 06:04:42 am »

oh btw i forgot to mention, when I start the game the only button that works is the "esc". This doesn't happen when I try to change a key setting where not even the "esc" works forcing me to go to windows and close it through the task manager.
thanks =]
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 06:19:46 pm »

So it works perfectly with default controls?

Let me know.

Sounds like something is wrong in general with your computer? 

drachknor

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 07:05:44 am »

LBA 1 works perfectly, but i can't figure out why I'm having a problem like this with LBA2, I tried to reinstall it but it's the same thing, I can't think of what could possibly be responsible for this
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 09:30:44 pm »

LBA 1 works perfectly, but i can't figure out why I'm having a problem like this with LBA2, I tried to reinstall it but it's the same thing, I can't think of what could possibly be responsible for this

Does it work with default controls?

drachknor

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 01:54:12 pm »

Problem solved! it seemed the COMODO firewall was messing up with the game, bear it in mind in case someone has the same problem.
 I'm so glad I can play it now, being able to run the game and see the screen with Twinsen there was so frustrating.
Thanks for the help anyways =)
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 10:38:24 pm »

Problem solved! it seemed the COMODO firewall was messing up with the game, bear it in mind in case someone has the same problem.
 I'm so glad I can play it now, being able to run the game and see the screen with Twinsen there was so frustrating.
Thanks for the help anyways =)

Meh, I didn't do much, but thanks for letting us know.

drachknor

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 10:18:23 pm »

It's okay, the intention is what counts =P
By the way I just disable the COMODO sandbox and defense when going to play, that should do the trick, byess
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: