News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 03:32:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved - PowerISO Issue] Please Insert CD  (Read 6422 times)
KibaBoyRO

« on: June 27, 2010, 08:20:21 am »

i know that a/ or more threads like these were made but i've just joined the site after a dozen of tryes to make the game LBA 2 work..since this was a fan site i guess the games here were more close to working than other links on google anyway...after i download the game from this site i burned it with PowerISO program, and instaled the game, added the patch everything k until here after i enter the game it tells me something like Please Insert The Cd than i put the crack on and it still doesnt work...i saw on the site that the game can/must be burnt with nero or alcoohol but i did it with PowerISO is that the problem or what? plz help:( i tryed almost 10 time with diferent links evey single time i had this problem with the insert cd:(
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 01:06:06 pm by earnolmartin » Logged

United WE stand! Divided WE fall!
            ~ Rock On \m/ ~
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 01:03:39 pm »

Try burning the image using Alcohol or Nero to a CD.  The CD / mounted image must be in the drive for the game to work.  

I do believe that UltraISO will also burn the images without issues.

If you can't get it to work, download the NO CD crack at LBAHQ.com

Also, please read this thread:
http://forums.videogames101.net/index.php?topic=125.msg886#msg886

PowerISO sucks.  Use UltraISO, Nero, or Alcohol.

Let me know.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 01:05:41 pm by earnolmartin » Logged

KibaBoyRO

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 12:57:27 am »

k i downloaded nero start smart the thing is i've burned other iso files but i cant figure out how to work with nero at this category, ive used nero b4 but not for mounting images, idk i think at Copy and Backup i have BURN IMAGE TO DISC, i think thats the moutning option but when i choose what to mount it tels me that there is not cd inserted in cd-rom, and i dont have other locations where i could mount Sad can someone plz help? sorry for my noobness:(

~ Rock On \m/ ~
KibaBoyRO

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 08:24:26 am »

some help plz?Sad

~ Rock On \m/ ~
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 10:01:13 pm »

some help plz?Sad

Try using UltraISO.   I've tested these images before on Nero and Alcohol, but now I only use UltraISO. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: