News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 10:15:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphical errors in LBA1  (Read 8481 times)
onnet5

« on: March 27, 2010, 09:37:14 am »

I recently downloaded and installed the Full LBA1 game you have here on the site. It doesn't seem to be an error for anyone else, but I get patches of inverted colours and corrupt graphics in game.

The game runs fine, it just looks odd in patches around the screen.

I am running Windows 7 64 bit, are there any patches for this or am I the only one to experience this?
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 02:26:01 pm »

I'm not sure.  LBA 1 may not be compatible with Windows 7.  I know it works fine on Vista.  LBA 2 will work on Windows 7 however. 

Of course, it could be your graphics card.  Do you get artifacts (patches of inverted colors) when playing other games?  If so, it's your video card.  If not, perhaps the game isn't compatible with Windows 7. 

Keep me updated.   Smiley

onnet5

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 09:01:39 am »

Yes LBA 2 does run fine, I've been playing that. And no it is not the graphics card, I play many games on my PC. So yes, it must be down to Windows 7, kind of a shame as LBA 1 was the one I never got to finish Sad
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 01:05:14 pm »

Yes LBA 2 does run fine, I've been playing that. And no it is not the graphics card, I play many games on my PC. So yes, it must be down to Windows 7, kind of a shame as LBA 1 was the one I never got to finish Sad

I'll test LBA 1 for sure this weekend on my Windows 7 setup, and I'll let you know if I can get it to work. 

onnet5

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 02:39:14 pm »

That'd be awesome, thanks.

Good luck
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 04:34:21 pm »

Crap.  I really am sorry, but I have still not tested it on Windows 7.  College keeping me really busy.  Over at the end of the month.  Hopefully I can have something to you by then.

onnet5

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 11:21:06 pm »

Ok no problem - whenever you find something
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 08:17:38 pm »

Ok no problem - whenever you find something

I experienced the same thing.  Check this post out.  It includes a patch and some other useful information:

http://forums.videogames101.net/index.php?topic=362.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: