News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 12:21:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Image problem 5 images.....  (Read 4030 times)
Gettysburg_xD

« on: March 03, 2010, 02:52:17 pm »

Hi i have downloaded the windows version of the LBA 2 from this site, and when the intro starts, the image is like all messed up, as if 5 images at the same time were being shown.... I am running in windows XP, and have a athlon 2.2 and a ge force 7600... Can you help me?
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 04:32:20 pm »

That's odd.  Perhaps you should try re-applying the video and sound patch which can be downloaded from the Downloads page.

If that doesn't fix your issue, update your video drives and try it again.

Quite DrunkOn-Gin

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 06:04:55 pm »

if you're still having problems with it theres a patch you can download which will fix this straight away it's only 6-8kb i can't remember if the version from here has the patch on it but check you're lba download file and install file's for a 6-8kb patch and simply put that in you're game folder. if you don't have it download lba 2 from almost any other site from the internet and just use the patch that comes with that it's included with most lba downloads now.
Gettysburg_xD

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 07:31:33 pm »

It was the patch. I reinstalled it and it got working THANKS A LOT!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: