News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2024, 09:19:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Big Adventure 1 - Experience the Game!  (Read 33740 times)
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« on: April 28, 2007, 11:25:17 pm »

LBA is now available for download thanks to Video Games 101.net!!!

If you want to download the game, just click here.

We offer this download for you to actually experience one of the best games ever made!  Plus, patches make it work with XP!  Awesomeness!   Grin Shocked
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 07:06:33 pm by earnolmartin » Logged

SanBlackDragon

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 10:49:25 am »

Hi I'm Newbie in Forum Smiley , Thank you for Except me to Forum Grin, I have Some questions about LBA1 , I Downloaded to it but Unfortunetly I Haven't Copyed to CD yet although I tryed many times  Sad I played and I Finished the LBA1 in 1996  but This wasn't CD Version , I Couldn't See intro or FMV , only some information in between game I Think LBA is amazing adventure game all time Cheesy so I Want to restart a game again , I Want to finish Long Version(550MB) How do I Burn to CD from İSO Format? Can I explain me how to copy to CD and how to play a game? Huh I Wait for your answer

Not: I sometimes use to bad English, I hope you understand my sentences , I 'm sorry about it Grin   
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 11:03:54 am by SanBlackDragon » Logged
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 12:59:38 pm »

First of all, do you have a CD-RW or CD Burner drive?  If so, you need to use software to burn your ISO.  I recommend Nero.  If you don't have it, try downloading WinRar here.  After installing WinRar, open the image with WinRar.  You should be able to do this by double clicking on your image file.  Now hit the Extract button.  It will unzip the files and install it in the directory you chose.  Now go to that directory and double click on Setup.exe

The game should now install.

Let me know if that works.  If not, I will give you a copy of Nero.

KezOle

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 03:52:39 am »

Hi, i have tried opening it with winrar, but it just comes up with an error message saying "the Archive is either in unknown format or damaged.".
I have also mounted the iso im alcohol 120% but when i try to run the cd it says " windows cannot read from this disk. The disk might be corrupted, or it could be using a format that is not compatible with windows". I am using Win XP.
i have tried to mount the iso in dosbox and run it but that doesnt work either.
I think that the download could be corrupted, but if you have any advice that would be great. Cheesy
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 11:28:36 am »

You were right!!!  I appologize!  Looks like the archive was damaged during upload.  I'll fix the problem.  Thank you for reporting it.

KezOle

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 04:17:58 am »

Sweet! Now i can learn what Dr. funfrock did in the first place! (I've played the second one already and it is perhaps the greatest game i have ever played!)
KezOle

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 11:45:21 pm »

Ummm... I downloaded it last night... but it says the same things... if you just havent fixed it yet, thats alright, just tell us when you have... but otherwise, it hasn't worked this time either... 
Sad i was so excited....
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 07:05:16 pm »

Yes, I haven't fixed it yet.  I'm vacation, and I won't be able to do it until Sunday/Monday.

earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 09:06:22 am »

Fixed images should be uploaded today.  I'm so sorry that Nero created corrupted archives.  This time, I used MagicISO.

I'll post here again after they are uploaded.

Heartnet

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 01:04:51 pm »

hey i tried to get LBA 2 working but when i try to extract the files it comes up with an error that says "no archives found" am i doing something wrong or is the file just corrupted??
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 07:58:24 pm »

hey i tried to get LBA 2 working but when i try to extract the files it comes up with an error that says "no archives found" am i doing something wrong or is the file just corrupted??

Yes, I'm working to solve this issue.  New working ISOs are being uploaded this instant.

The site should be updated with fixed and tested ISOs for both games.  I apoligize for the delay.

Heartnet

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2007, 12:19:09 am »

no problem i am just way excited to play them because i haven't forever and they were my favorites games ever!! i never got to finish number to so i'm pumped!
KezOle

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 02:03:32 am »

I downloaded LBA 2 just the other day off of your site and it worked fine for me...
Anyways, I hope they are all good and fixed now, 'cos that will be sweet!  Smiley
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2007, 11:34:54 am »

Well, it was fixed last night, but I hadn't posted that it was ready.

Anyway, they are both fixed. Download away!!!!!

« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 11:37:48 am by earnolmartin » Logged

Heartnet

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 12:48:43 pm »

k so i was able to download it but i dont really get how to start it working sry... i have windows xp could someone help me???
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: