News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 09:22:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Customer Demand vs Restaurant Capacity  (Read 8300 times)
phazzy

« on: December 16, 2009, 03:17:17 am »

Helo everyone!
I started to play this beautiful game, I have played Pizza Syndicate before and Pizza Tycoon.
With this one I have a problem : I cannot figure out the demand/capacity stuff.

I know that:
 - The demand is represented by the numbers of customers from each group (i.e 15 kids, 20 louts etc).
 - The restaurant capacity is represented in the chart with the 4 lines (seats, personnel, etc).

I want to figure :
1) If I have enough personnel, seats, ovens etc
2) At what times of the day there are more/less customers

This ting is represented very well in Pizza Syndicate, with simple bars for all of them. If the seats, ovens, personnel are as high as the demand bar, then you do allright:).

Thank you all for your possible responses

Regards,

phazzy
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 03:20:43 am »

Helo everyone!
I started to play this beautiful game, I have played Pizza Syndicate before and Pizza Tycoon.
With this one I have a problem : I cannot figure out the demand/capacity stuff.

I know that:
 - The demand is represented by the numbers of customers from each group (i.e 15 kids, 20 louts etc).
 - The restaurant capacity is represented in the chart with the 4 lines (seats, personnel, etc).

I want to figure :
1) If I have enough personnel, seats, ovens etc
2) At what times of the day there are more/less customers

This ting is represented very well in Pizza Syndicate, with simple bars for all of them. If the seats, ovens, personnel are as high as the demand bar, then you do allright:).

Thank you all for your possible responses

Regards,

phazzy

Hey phazzy!  Welcome to our forums.  To answer your questions, you basically have to observe your restaurants.

The best thing to do is win baking contests to increase your influence circle.  Win 5 or 6 back to back, and your influence circle will be huge.  If it's huge, stay open 24/7 with a large restaurant and reap in the profits. 

I believe you can check and see at what times you have the most demand.  Should be in the info tab of your restaurant (viewing your restaurant from an aerial view).

If people aren't getting served or getting their orders taken in time, that means you need more employees.  You'll need both more cooks and waiters if that's the case.  You can always train your employees to perform better when you get a level 2 HQ. 

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any more questions or still need help.

phazzy

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 07:47:37 am »

Hey phazzy!  Welcome to our forums.  To answer your questions, you basically have to observe your restaurants.

The best thing to do is win baking contests to increase your influence circle.  Win 5 or 6 back to back, and your influence circle will be huge.  If it's huge, stay open 24/7 with a large restaurant and reap in the profits. 

I believe you can check and see at what times you have the most demand.  Should be in the info tab of your restaurant (viewing your restaurant from an aerial view).

If people aren't getting served or getting their orders taken in time, that means you need more employees.  You'll need both more cooks and waiters if that's the case.  You can always train your employees to perform better when you get a level 2 HQ. 

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any more questions or still need help.

Hi !
Thank you for your reply and for the hints. I observerd that AI quickly gets large area of influence and I wonder how it does that?
My original question was : How to figure out if you have enough seats, ovens, cooks and waiters from the Demand and Capacities charts ?

Regards,

phazzy
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 07:27:43 pm »

Hi !
Thank you for your reply and for the hints. I observerd that AI quickly gets large area of influence and I wonder how it does that?
My original question was : How to figure out if you have enough seats, ovens, cooks and waiters from the Demand and Capacities charts ?

Regards,

phazzy

I'm not sure.  I'll get back to you with some information soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: