News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 05:39:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows 7  (Read 9156 times)
wkw427
Ownage Member

« on: November 18, 2009, 05:44:51 pm »

Anyone know if the games has issues under windows 7?
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 06:12:18 pm »

Anyone know if the games has issues under windows 7?

A lot of people reported that the game worked better in Vista than it did in Windows XP.  I can attest that the game runs well under Windows Vista x64 SP2, as I have played the game numerous times on my laptop.  I have never experienced the data.ovl issue.

To answer your question, I don't see why this game would not work on Windows 7.  It should be fully compatible.  Perhaps you could give it a try and let us know?   Grin

wkw427
Ownage Member

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 07:45:43 pm »

Trying is quite difficult when I do not own windows 7 :p
Biugo

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 12:47:03 pm »

yea, works fine on seven, if u get any problems on xp or any of the newer systems use compatiblity wizzard on the setup and set it to win 95 with no desktop visuals (xp uses a high end desktop so it may screw with the games graphics engine) hope this helps ya all
Peace  Grin
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 04:33:24 pm »

yea, works fine on seven, if u get any problems on xp or any of the newer systems use compatiblity wizzard on the setup and set it to win 95 with no desktop visuals (xp uses a high end desktop so it may screw with the games graphics engine) hope this helps ya all
Peace  Grin

Thanks for the info.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: