News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2024, 07:20:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amos  (Read 8829 times)
Rumo
Ownage Member

« on: September 19, 2009, 07:44:41 pm »

GODDAMIT YOU STOOOOOPID RABIBUNNY CRAPHEAD!!!!!!! GIMME THAT RED CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I'm guessing you know what this glitch is...is it somehow fixable, or even hackable Undecided (i'm desperate).

Goddam... Cry Cry Cry
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 10:26:13 am »

GODDAMIT YOU STOOOOOPID RABIBUNNY CRAPHEAD!!!!!!! GIMME THAT RED CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I'm guessing you know what this glitch is...is it somehow fixable, or even hackable Undecided (i'm desperate).

Goddam... Cry Cry Cry

Are you using LbaWin or running the game through DosBox?  I think this is a bug in LbaWin; if you run the game through DosBox, it should work.

Rumo
Ownage Member

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 09:29:50 pm »

Nah, i run it through DOSBox, but it's a sequence breaker glitch...

Basically, i'm supposed to get the red card to get into the museum at the start of the game...

But instead i ran past the receptionist and into the sewer, so i screwed my save lol.

But I'll do anything to fix this...
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 10:04:18 pm »

Nah, i run it through DOSBox, but it's a sequence breaker glitch...

Basically, i'm supposed to get the red card to get into the museum at the start of the game...

But instead i ran past the receptionist and into the sewer, so i screwed my save lol.

But I'll do anything to fix this...

I think it resets itself after you pull the alarm again or leave the area via boat and return.  I can't remember.... it's been so long.  You get the Red Magic Ball before you get the Red Card, right?  You need to help the guy's brother who is under house arrest. 

Rumo
Ownage Member

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 09:14:46 pm »

I'm not too sure you understand....

Okay.

Basically at the start of the game, when you first go to Proxima Island, you are supposesed to get the red card. I didn't.

I simply ran past the recpetionist and got into the sewer grate without it.

Now i am up to a part where i need the red card (Teleportation Centre i think) but i cannot get the card because i didnt get it before...

Do you get it now?
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 09:13:51 pm »

I'm not too sure you understand....

Okay.

Basically at the start of the game, when you first go to Proxima Island, you are supposesed to get the red card. I didn't.

I simply ran past the recpetionist and got into the sewer grate without it.

Now i am up to a part where i need the red card (Teleportation Centre i think) but i cannot get the card because i didnt get it before...

Do you get it now?

You don't get the card automatically.  You have to work for it. 

Rumo
Ownage Member

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 04:06:44 am »

Work for it?!

But...

I talk to the guy and i say..."Do you know where i can find the plans for the teleportation centre"

and he just walks off...
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 07:16:26 pm »

Honestly, it's been a long time since I played LBA and LBA 2 through.  Probably two years now.  The fact that I remember this stuff is awesome.

Perhaps when I get some time I will play LBA again.

Check the walkthrough thread in the forum to find out what to do!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: