News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 12:32:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LBA 1 - Money Farming Made Easy!!  (Read 9153 times)
Rumo
Ownage Member

« on: September 11, 2009, 09:06:48 pm »

In LBA 1, if you go to the library on Principal Island and then hit the guy blocking your way to the till (which contains 25 Kashes) he will go sound the alarm and you can go and get the money. After you get it, simply quit the game, reload and do it again! Since when you quit the game, it saves your health and Kashes etc, you can get hundreds! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well just as long as your lazy enough... Tongue

EDIT - It's Principal Island not Proxima Tongue silly me
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 09:30:24 pm by Rumo » Logged
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 06:50:55 pm »

In LBA 1, if you go to the library on Proxima Island and then hit the guy blocking your way to the till (which contains 25 Kashes) he will go sound the alarm and you can go and get the money. After you get it, simply quit the game, reload and do it again! Since when you quit the game, it saves your health and Kashes etc, you can get hundreds! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well just as long as your lazy enough... Tongue

Yeah, I remember doing that too!  But, I never quit the game.  Instead I'd kill the guard that rushes in and get his 3 kashes.  Then, I'd rut out of the library, go back in, and do it all over again.   Smiley

Rumo
Ownage Member

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 08:00:08 pm »

But you did know you don't have to kill him right? Lol.

It was pure accident for me that i found it out...

i was extremely low on Kash, and i didn't know where to go to read the legend so i spoke to the administrator dude and he sounded the alarm Angry but i killed the gaurd then got the 25 Kashes...Then he sounds it AGAIN!, and i had about 2 hits of health so i reset and found i still had my Kash!

Plus it's kinda worthless killing the gaurd...it takes a little while and it's only 3.

Just a thing i found out, although you might have too... Cheesy
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 02:34:40 pm »

Just kill the clerk before he sounds the alarm.   Grin

Then you get 25 kashes for free! 

Rumo
Ownage Member

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 06:01:43 pm »

I'm pretty sure you can't kill the clerk...but i may be mistaken.
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 10:51:28 am »

I think you can!  Try it lol.

Rumo
Ownage Member

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 11:56:56 pm »

I'm way too lazy...and rich Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: