News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 04:04:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't take the blue magic bottles and use magic ball - lba2  (Read 3469 times)
emresan87

« on: August 06, 2009, 03:40:45 am »

hi everyone! I just can't take the blue magic bottles. Even if my magic bar is not full(even empty), when i try to take the bottle, it's jumping to the backside of twinsen. And i can't use the magic ball ( i think this is because of my magic bar is empty or not full enough) Could any one help me? Is there any body who knows the reason?  Huh
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 04:49:40 pm »

hi everyone! I just can't take the blue magic bottles. Even if my magic bar is not full(even empty), when i try to take the bottle, it's jumping to the backside of twinsen. And i can't use the magic ball ( i think this is because of my magic bar is empty or not full enough) Could any one help me? Is there any body who knows the reason?  Huh

Whoa!  That's a weird issue!  You should be able to use the magic ball even if you are out of magic.  Sounds like your installation may be corrupted.  The best advice I can give you is to uninstall your versions of LBA or LBA 2, download the latest custom versions of LBA at lbahq.com, and install our releases. 

Let me know.  I've never seen or heard of an issue like this.    Undecided

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: