News: 1/18/12 - Darci Stern's Urban Chaos for PC, a 1999 game created by MuckyFoot, is back and better than ever!  Check out Urban Chaos HQ

We Be HostiN (http://www.webehostin.com) hosts dedicated game servers for less!  We Be HostiN can host any games that have dedicated server files.  Our servers are located in Houston, Texas (Linux Server) and Kansas City, Missouri (Windows Server)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 09:36:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Save-bug or "Working as intended?"  (Read 4798 times)
Skez

« on: July 21, 2009, 06:56:26 am »

I have a major issue, I'm still at the first "level" and I managed to escape from the asylum and out at the town. I found my wife and when I'm supposed to hide from the clones there's very little time to do that so I get caught and end up at the asylum again.
Isn't I'm supposed to continue from where the last saved game where (entering a new area)?  Huh

Maybe I've just misunderstood when it's suppose to save the game automatically, I believe it's when the game has to load another "square".

Some help needed please!  Smiley
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 11:28:10 am »

I have a major issue, I'm still at the first "level" and I managed to escape from the asylum and out at the town. I found my wife and when I'm supposed to hide from the clones there's very little time to do that so I get caught and end up at the asylum again.
Isn't I'm supposed to continue from where the last saved game where (entering a new area)?  Huh

Maybe I've just misunderstood when it's suppose to save the game automatically, I believe it's when the game has to load another "square".

Some help needed please!  Smiley

That's the way it's supposed to work.  You get busted, and you start back in prison.  What you should do is go to the far right corner of the house and switch to the sneak action, and hide behind the plant in the left corner of the right most room.  Press spacebar to activate Twinsen's crouch. 

Skez

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 01:34:55 pm »

Alright, thanks!  Cheesy

What about, let's say hypothetical I'm on the last mission and gets busted, do I have to go through Everything starting from the prison again? :S
earnolmartin
Administrator
Ownage Member

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 05:26:42 pm »

Alright, thanks!  Cheesy

What about, let's say hypothetical I'm on the last mission and gets busted, do I have to go through Everything starting from the prison again? :S

Nope, and that's never happened.  lol   Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: